No fewer than 32 teams are expected to participate in the 10th edition of Ramadan Cup scheduled to kick off on 25,March 2023 at the three centres.
Chairman Organising Committee, Prince Sulaiman Gbadamosi told Journalists that the competition would hold at the Igando, Egan and Agbara, Ogun State, and noted that 32 teams would battle for honours comes next month.
“We have started early preparation for the tournament being sponsored by Chief Iyke Madu Obi and as i am talking to you now, more than 10 teams have registered and we are still expecting more teams to complete their registration forms,”he said.
Among the teams registered so far are Kay properties ventures FC,Future Hero FC Aboru, Wolves FC Egan,Sunday Sunday AJ All stars,IG FA,Sterling FC,Emerald FC Totou and Bucknor FC.
Some of the teams registered in Ogun state center are,De sholly FC, Wesco FC, olutunu FC,Star To Be FC.
Gbadamosi explained that the competition is an annual event saying that this year’s edition would be better organised in terms of organisation and officiating.
He however urged the participating teams not to see the competition a do or die affairs but rather to abide the rules and regulations governing the game.
The Executive Governor of Anambra State, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has congratulated Osun State…
AISHA ABUBAKAR The Nigeria Police Force, through operatives of the INTERPOL National Central Bureau…
NZE JAMES CHINONYEREM Every generation is confronted by defining moments; moments when decline must yield…
CHUKS NWOKEJI The attempt to instigate an internal crisis in Orsu Local Government and turn…
MICHAEL AKINOLA A Lagos State-based clergyman, Chima Michael Amechi, has called on the Inspector General…
Notable Niger Delta socio-cultural group, the Orashi National Congress, ONC, has received royal commendation from…