4 Security Operatives Gunned Down In Exchange Of Fire With Unknown Gunmen In Anambra

Posted on November 28, 2023

IZUNNA OKAFOR 

 

Information reaching us at P.M.EXPRESS has it that no fewer than four persons have been gunned down in the ongoing gun duel between some yet-to-be-identified gunmen and security operatives in Anambra State.
According to sources, the gun duel, which started in the morning, raged at Aguluzigbo community in Anaocha Local Government Area of the State.
Although this reporter is yet to confirm if there was any casualty on the side of gunmen, it was reliably gathered that no fewer than four security operatives have lost their lives so far in the fire exchange.
This was further corroborated by videos from the scene of the incident, which are currently trending on the social media.
The videos also show the corpses of some of the murdered security operatives, including one who was unconscious after he was hit by bullets.
When contacted, the Spokesperson of the Anambra State Police Command, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu, said he had not received information on the said attack. He however, promised to get back to this reporter, but was yet to revert as at the time of this publication.
More details later…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Namibia’s Honorary Consul in Nigeria, Justin Chuma Anosike, has denied allegations that he invoiced... Continue
ADEOLA OGUNLADE  The Executive Chairman of Ikeja Local Government, Comrade Akeem Olalekan Dauda (AKOD),... Continue
Three Nigerian youngsters, Raheem Salaudeen, Fawas Ayomide Adeleke and Obiora Jacob Iyida, were on... Continue
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday arraigned two men before the... Continue
Governor Dauda Lawal has emphasised that bandits who refuse peace and threaten innocent people... Continue
Access Bank Plc has approached the Federal High Court in Lagos to recover an... Continue
Guinness Nigeria Plc has reaffirmed its commitment to promoting responsible drinking and safer roads... Continue
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has approved the immediate preparation of a comprehensive National Threat... Continue
The Oyo State Government has reiterated its commitment to strengthening evidence-based HIV prevention strategies... Continue
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed Mr Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan as the Head of... Continue

UBA


Access Bank

Twitter

Sponsored