Gareth Bale To Join Manchester United If…

Posted on July 18, 2018

JACK OTWAY

Real Madrid star, Gareth Bale, will join Manchester United next week if the club goes back on their word, according to reports.

Real Madrid superstar Bale is in Manchester United’s sights with the Red Devils keen to lure the Wales international to Old Trafford. So far, Jose Mourinho has refused to enter the bidding for Chelsea’s Willian due to his determination to land Bale.

However, reports have claimed the 29-year-old has held positive talks with Real Madrid about his future. Bale wants assurances, and big ones. He wants to be loved at the Bernabeu and has been told that, in the wake of Cristiano Ronaldo’s move to Juventus, he will be their talisman. But the Daily Mail suggests United may snap Bale up next week if Real go back on their word.

New Los Blancos boss Julen Lopetegui has assured the player he is central to his plans, the Daily Mail claim. Yet they could still invest in a big-name star to keep fans on side after Ronaldo’s exit. Should that happen, United are confident of signing the Wales forward next week.

Bale’s representatives are willing to keep the Red Devils in the loop until them but, if Real accelerate their efforts to sign Eden Hazard or Neymar, they will push for a Red Devils transfer.

Meanwhile, former United star Mickey Thomas has urged the player to quit the Bernabeu for a Premier League return.

“OK, I know he has won La Liga and the Champions League with Real Madrid, but he hasn’t won the Premier League,” he said.

“I wouldn’t want to finish a career like his without a Premier League winner’s medal.

“Unfortunately, he’s had Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar blocking his path to becoming the best player in the world.

“If he came to England and started doing the ­business, winning trophies in this ­country, then it will have been the perfect career.

“I would love to see him here. He’s a match-winner, he’s got pace, he’s got goals in him – and that’s what United need.”

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

BABAFEMI OJUDU  There are broadcasters—and then there is Edmund Obilo. He is as compelling... Continue
UCHE NWORAH Ph.D Presidential handlers recently released photos of Mr. President in a closed-door... Continue
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE    Personnel of the Zone 2 Command Headquarters, under the leadership of... Continue
The Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has paid a courtesy visit... Continue
The 1st West Africa “Zone A & B” Para Games begins on Friday in... Continue
Nigeria U15 international, Raheem Moyinoluwa Salaudeen, will feature in a highly anticipated U16 showcase... Continue
In preparation for the much-anticipated DOS Mega Football Cup Final, the Local Organizing Committee... Continue
OMOGBOLAHAN BABAWALE Hope is the absence of fear (insecurity) in a broader perspective. When... Continue
MICHAEL AKINOLA  A 24-Year old man, Moses Aletor, has been arrested and charged in... Continue

UBA


Access Bank

Twitter

Sponsored