Liquorose’s Eviction Jitters, Jackie B’s Regrets & All The Housemates Spilled In Latest Secret Diary Session
On the latest episode of The Buzz on Showmax, host Toke Makinwa and her guests discussed everything that happened last week; From Boma and Angel’s fight, to Tega and Boma cuddling under the sheets to the Cross-SasKay-JayPaul triangle, and all the other stand out moments from week six. And even better, we got to see the housemates’ secret diary sessions.
The secret sessions allow housemates to rant about any and everything, and some of the juiciest details are revealed here.
People discuss who they like, who they want to be with, those they can’t stand and more.
This week, the housemates gave biggie an earful on the sponsored task they wish they won.
Here’s a quick summary of what some of your favourite housemates had to share during their secret diary session:
- Jackie B said she regrets losing the Tecno and Dano task. According to her, it was very personal, and she wanted to win the task for her son.
- Pere said it’ll be nice to have some art materials in the house to draw because he’s an artist.
- Saga complains to Biggie about how he’s always there to motivate Nini, but he’s sad that there’s no one to motivate him, so going forward, he’d try to push himself back into the game.
- Peace tells Biggie that she’s been sleeping a lot more but promises to stop sleeping too much henceforth.
- Saskay tells Biggie that Cross is draining her mentally, and she doesn’t know what he wants because his words are not matching the energy or vibe she’s getting from him.
- Cross told biggie that he woke up and his energy wasn’t right because of Saskay’s, and he doesn’t like that feeling because he just wants to be happy and have a good time.
- Nini opens up about being nervous about the eviction.
- Queen said everyone is a winner, and winning the tasks aren’t meant for some people alone, so she isn’t sad that she didn’t win her task.
- Tega tells biggie that she is enjoying the round between her and Boma, but right now, it has become a full feature film. But she started it, and she’s going to finish it.
- Whitemoney was sad because he couldn’t finish his jingle for a task because it was nice, and it would have been awesome to present it.
- Angel tells big brother that she has been lonely since all her friends are gone.
- Liquorose tells biggie that she’s choked up in her head trying to figure out how to navigate her way in Biggie’s house, especially with the eviction jitters.
- Emmanuel is concerned because they have not had noodles in the house in a while.
- Boma was sad because he didn’t win the head of house game because it would have been a good time to win for him.
- Yousef said some housemates are using people to shine during the tasks, and he doesn’t like that.
- Michael said he was excited about the Supa Komando task but was sad he didn’t win because the winning price was huge and he wanted to win it.
There you have it! All the housemates told Biggie in their secret diary session.
The secret diary sessions are exclusive to Showmax. They feature as part of the streaming platform’s new show, ‘The Buzz’, hosted by award-winning media personality, Toke Makinwa.
Brand new episodes are released on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 7 pm.
Download the Showmax app on your iOS or Android device to stay updated on the drama from the BBNaija’ Shine Ya Eye’ edition.