Gov Sanwo-Olu Approves Appointment Of New Permanent Secretaries
The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, has approved the appointment of seven new Permanent Secretaries in the Lagos State Public Service with immediate effect.
A statement released by the Lagos State Head of Service, Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola, explained that the appointees were drawn mainly from the pool of qualified candidates, following the rigorous screening exercise of substantive Directors, which spanned over two months from November – December 2020, culminating in Mr. Governor’s final one on one interview of eligible candidates.
Muri-Okunola expressed confidence that the new appointees possess the qualities, competence and experience required to serve as Permanent Secretaries in the Lagos State Public Service.
He further noted that the deployment posts of the newly appointed Permanent Secretaries will be announced in due course.
The appointees are:
1. EMOKPAE OlatokunboDirector Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture
2. OKE-OSANYINTOLU Zainab OluwatoyinDirector Pharmaceutical Services, Ministry of Health
3. BOLARINWA, KikelomoDirector Establishments, Office of Establishment & Training
4. SANUSI, Rukayat AlakeDirector Administration & Human Resource, Debt Management Office
5. ABOLAJI, AbayomiDirector of Education, Lagos State Technical & Vocational Education Board
6. SALAMI, OlubukolaExecutive Secretary Judicial Service Commission
7. Engr. Femi DARAMOLAGeneral Manager, Public Works Corporation MoW&I